What causes withdrawal bleeding after taking Unwanted 72?
User rating for this question
i had sex on 28th of december and i took unwanted72 on 29th and now m having a blood clot discharge from 7th of XXXXXXX without my periods.. is it pregnancy plzz tell me..
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: MOST LIKELY YOU ARE HAVING WITHDRAWAL BLEEDING. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Please mention the date of your last period. After taking Unwanted 72, most women experience some kind of withdrawal bleeding. I think what you are having is a withdrawal effect of the emergency contraceptive pill. This pill would also prepone or postpone your normal period by a week, so do not worry . As you had sex on 28th of December, the earliest that pregnancy can be diagnosed is around 15th of January, if you have regular cycles ( if you do not have history of delayed cycles ). So if you do not have a proper period by 15th of January, please take a pregnancy test. Do not worry right now. All the best. Please feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: What causes withdrawal bleeding after taking Unwanted 72? 22 minutes later
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: OK Detailed Answer: Take care.
People also viewed
- Why does my pee smell like bleach
- Causes of late period after taking unwanted72
- What is withdrawal bleeding after takin unwanted 72
- Can bleach fumes make you sleepy
- Headache breast hurt heartburn
- What causes vomiting after having unwanted 72
- Breast tenderness neausa headaches
- Mucus tasting of bleach
- Breast sore wont heal
- Heard a pop in my breast
- Labia minora bleach safe
- What causes withdrawal bleeding after taking unwanted 72
- What causes delayed periods after taking unwanted 72
- Toddler possibly swallowed bleach
- Heartbeat under my left breast