What causes with vomiting and sweats?

Question
I have bad headaches ,,but this last one was with low blood pressure 93.6 vomiting and sweats
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: have you recently undergone CT scan of brain? Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, We are concerned about your headache. Headache, nausea and vomitings are classically seen in migraine. many other rare causes can also cause this combination of symptoms. Since your symptoms date back to long time, i guess you were already diagnosed with migraine. Migraine attacks keep changing their presentation and occasionally low BP may also be seen. my question is: have you recently undergone CT scan of brain? IF YES, AND IT IS NORMAL, THERE IS NO REASON TO WORRY. If no, i would suggest you get one, just to rule out cerebral conditions. You may post your further queries. All the best.

Follow-up: What causes with vomiting and sweats? 26 minutes later
I never was diagnosed with migraines ,my doctor just dismisses my complaints.this last time I had a headache I was hit in the head by a fallen dead tree branch,to your question the answer is no.

Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: I would definitely recommend a CT scan brain. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. As you were hit by something (even minor trauma), i would definitely recommend a CT scan brain. It may be nothing this time, but still worth going for as you have already suffered from headaches, it might throw some insight. Headaches cannot always be dismissed as 'casual' . I hope you understand what I mean. All the best.