What causes whitish gray bowel movements with gas,cramping,headache,back pain and fatigue?

Last week I had three bowel movements that were whitish gray. Only three times, and since then it's been normal. I have had intense gassy stomach cramping, daily headaches (especially over my eye), back pain, fatigue. But I am not sure to worry or if just stress related? I would think if I would have a real issue, my stools would still be that strange color?? Thanks so much for any help you can provide.
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please see the details Detailed Answer: Hello! Thanks for putting your query in XXXXXXX I am a Gastroenterologist (DM). It seems that you are having acute infectious enteritis for which you require a course of antibiotics like ofloxacin and ornidazole along with some pre and probiotic. I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon.
Follow-up: What causes whitish gray bowel movements with gas,cramping,headache,back pain and fatigue? 15 minutes later
Thank you for your response. I forgot to mention a few other symptoms that may help. I have had a dull gnawing sensation under my right breast. I can feel it all the time. I first discovered this when I was pregnant five years ago but thought maybe just skin stretching. In XXXXXXX I had a muscular spasm in that exact area that actually stuck out about a half an inch. My Dr. suspected gallbladder because of the location and furthermore when he pushed on my stomach in lower right abdomen by my ribs it hurt! He had me sent for an ultrasound of the gallbladder and blood work but all normal. He said it could be still gallbladder related as I have had three additional spasms that stick out since XXXXXXX I also get intense gassy cramping several times a week where I become immobile. The headaches and back pain are all new. Do you feel I could have gallbladder disease? Thanks so much for
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please seethe details Detailed Answer: Hello! Dull aching gnawing sensation present all the time may not be due to gallbladder disease rather it may be due to acid peptic disease. However three spasmodic pain since XXXXXXX can be due to gallbladder disease or some other cause. Since ultrasound abdomen is normal I will advise you to get CT scan of abdomen which will confirm the diagnosis and management.
Follow-up: What causes whitish gray bowel movements with gas,cramping,headache,back pain and fatigue? 19 minutes later
Thank you so much for your reply. This is truly helping me. I keep dragging my feet on going back to the Dr. as I am not sure if this is really serious or not. :( If truly gallbladder, my stool color would remain that color whitish gray right? I keep telling myself that because it went back to normal I am fine. This color happened a few days after my last visible muscular spasm in my chest. My spasm occurred after I ate some chicken nuggets late at night, 8:30 and then at 10:30 the spasm occurred. I eat very healthy usually and am not overweight at all.
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 4 days later
Brief Answer: Thanks for appreciation Detailed Answer: Hello! Sorry for delay. Wish you a good health.