What causes white spots on penis inspite of negative results for STD's?

Jul 2016

Hi, I am seeing tiny white spots on my penis head, they are not painful. I was scared and tested for all the available STD's and they came as negative(HSV1, HSV2, HIV, chlamydia, syphillis, gonorrhea) Can you please let me know what these spots could be, I have fox fordyce spots on lips, can they be present on Penis head? I can attach pcitures if needed, please let me know
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: It is due to infection of Glans Penis(Ballanitis) Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have white spots on your penis head and have carried out all the tests necessary to rule out STD. Most likely these spots are due to infection of the glans penis (Ballanitis). You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefexine along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily. Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.