What causes white mark in between eyebrows on head?
User rating for this question
white mark in between eyebrows on head from last 15 days on baby of 2 years.
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: nutritional deficiency, fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The possible causes for the white patch are : - Nutritional deficiency. Sometimes deficiency of vitamins D, E, calcium can lead to white patches over skin. -Fungal infection. Tinea versicolor infection can lead to white patches over skin. - Rarely depigmentation conditions like nevus depigmentosus, vitiligo etc. So, once consult dermatologist and get examined. By examination the exact cause of the patch can be identified and treatment can be taken accordingly. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Dryness of the tongue
- What causes white mark in between eyebrows on head
- Fish oil during pregnancy
- What causes swelling between eyebrow and eye
- Ketones affects during pregnancy
- What causes white heads on face
- Is duvadilan affects normal period
- Hcg affects on fibroids
- How does thyroid affect fibroids
- Thick mucus during period
- What caused red marks on pennis head
- How does norethisterone affect early pregnancy
- Dry sore nose inside
- Dvla hgv eye test
- What causes pimples with white heads above the genitals