What causes white mark in between eyebrows on head?
User rating for this question
white mark in between eyebrows on head from last 15 days on baby of 2 years.
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: nutritional deficiency, fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. The possible causes for the white patch are : - Nutritional deficiency. Sometimes deficiency of vitamins D, E, calcium can lead to white patches over skin. -Fungal infection. Tinea versicolor infection can lead to white patches over skin. - Rarely depigmentation conditions like nevus depigmentosus, vitiligo etc. So, once consult dermatologist and get examined. By examination the exact cause of the patch can be identified and treatment can be taken accordingly. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Is lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting a side effect of bisoprolol?
- Is trembling or shaking of the hands or feet a side effect of symbicort?
- What causes white mark in between eyebrows on head
- Is shortness of breath or troubled breathing a side effect of symbicort?
- Eating raw rice grains when pregnant
- What causes a jittery feeling during pregnancy
- What causes swelling between eyebrow and eye
- Effect on baby by kft lft increased in pregnancy
- Is changes in skin color a side effect of sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim?
- What causes white heads on face
- Discharge during pregnency of 8th week
- Is lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting a side effect of propranolol?
- What caused red marks on pennis head
- Why is my pee bright orange while pregnant
- What causes pimples with white heads above the genitals