What causes white bumps on inside and outside of vagina, anus and pain after urination?

Question
have bumps on inside and outside of vagina and around anus. hard doesnt hurt whitish and skin colored. slight pain during the end of urination. i am female Happened shortly after shaving but it isnt normal like razor bumps and there are a lot inbetween anus and vagina. i havent slept with anyone HIV positive and am freaking out.
Posted Thu, 2 Jan 2014 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Could you pls send in the photos of affected area? Detailed Answer: Hi, Could you please send in some photo of the bumps in your vagina? That could help me assist you further! If the bumps appeared after shaving, it could be related to razor bumps. I'd suggest to: - keep the genitalia well cleaned and dry - do first clean your vagina, then your anus (to avoid microbes of anus entering the vagina) - apply otc antibiotic creams (I usually prescribe cream containing gentamycin) - do urine analysis to exclude urinary tract infection (if yes, get treated with oral antibiotic, zinc/magnesium citrate) If no improvement in a couple of days after applying the local antibiotic cream, should consult an OG specialist for further evaluation. Looking forward to have the photos of your affected area in! Dr.Alba

Follow-up: What causes white bumps on inside and outside of vagina, anus and pain after urination? 54 minutes later
They are in the reports. Thank you so much. It is starting to annoy me.

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: The reports showing ano-genital warts.... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, I have seen the reports you sent in, and the seem to be genital warts. I understand they got you annoyed, but, they need time to go away and proper treatment. I suggest to: - do a testing for HPV - get checked by an OG specialist to further evaluate your situation and help you getting rid of your warts - avoid having sex until improvement Remember always have protected sex by using condoms. Do not change partners to avoid such fastidious diseases. All the best my dear! Dr.Alba Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!

Follow-up: What causes white bumps on inside and outside of vagina, anus and pain after urination? 49 minutes later
oh god noooooo dont tell me that......

Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Please have the tests done first to get treated... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, I understand your worries, but have the above-mentioned tests first and then, can get treated. Have patience! You are too young and can overcome these problems easier! Take good care and follow up with your OG as soon as possible! All the best my dear!