What causes weakness,giddiness and blurring when on leverage and zenretard?

I am using leverage 750mg twice a day and zenretard 500 mg twice a day for a long time. My side effects are sudden weak XXXXXXX giddiness and blurring. What to do
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Needs investigations Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The symptoms you are having could be related to the anti convulsant medicines that you are taking or due to other organic causes like 1. Anaemia- reduced blood hemoglobin levels. This can be ruled out by getting a complete blood picture done. 2.Cardiac problem- Missing heart beats are one of the common causes of dizziness blurring or it might happen due to some irregularities in the cardiac impulse. This can be ruled out on having an ECG done. 3.Weakness, any infections in the recent past, lack of proper regular meals, etc. All these factors will have to be ruled out with the help of your physician to come to the actual problem for treatment. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL