What causes watery eyes and burning lips during exercise post gall bladder removal?
User rating for this question
what causes very watery eyes when exercising and very sensitive lips almost burning and some cracking? had gall bladder removed 9 Months ago . any suggestions?
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Brief Answer: oil Detailed Answer: Hi Watering eyes during excercise is probably related to some allergy in the place you are excercise and nothing major. Just try to change place and see. The burning lips are due to cracked lips. Hence please apply oil of vaseline to lips before sleeping daily. These have nothing to do with gall bladder removal. Let me know if you have any more questions.
People also viewed
- Is skin rash a side effect of coal tar topical?
- Usages of fenolip
- Is skin rash a side effect of neutrogena t/gel?
- Usages of zosyn
- What are the causes of gall bladder calculus
- What causes indegestion after gall bladder removal
- Is swollen lymph glands a side effect of doryx?
- Usages of chlorphenamine
- What are the side effects of lotrimin af cream?
- What causes gall bladder problems
- Is flushed, dry skin a side effect of naproxen?
- Usages of alendronate
- Usages of caduet
- Cause of gall bladder removal
- Removal of gall bladder causes impotency