What causes watery eyes and burning lips during exercise post gall bladder removal?
User rating for this question
what causes very watery eyes when exercising and very sensitive lips almost burning and some cracking? had gall bladder removed 9 Months ago . any suggestions?
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Brief Answer: oil Detailed Answer: Hi Watering eyes during excercise is probably related to some allergy in the place you are excercise and nothing major. Just try to change place and see. The burning lips are due to cracked lips. Hence please apply oil of vaseline to lips before sleeping daily. These have nothing to do with gall bladder removal. Let me know if you have any more questions.
People also viewed
- Skin sore on waist
- 40 year old missed cycle
- Head cold 40 weeks pregnant
- How many 40 year old bladder cancer
- 40 weeks pregnant chills stuffy nose
- Skin tag has split
- My skin is spongy
- What are the causes of gall bladder calculus
- Sore spot under skin by my stomach
- What causes indegestion after gall bladder removal
- Solid yellow stuff in skin
- What causes gall bladder problems
- What changes happen to men over 40
- Cause of gall bladder removal
- Removal of gall bladder causes impotency