What causes vomiting sensation during urination?

Everytime I go pee I feel like I am going to throw up
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 6 minutes later
Hi Happy new year. In my opinion you need to be examined with urine analysis. your symptoms may be related with urinary infection
Follow-up: What causes vomiting sensation during urination? 11 minutes later
I had a negative uti 3 days ago
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Need further consult with Gynec & Gastroentrology spec&tests Detailed Answer: Hi, If the test results showed no UTI, then, most probably, it might be related to: - your genital tract or inflamed pelvis, for which you need to consult and Gynec specialist, do vaginal swab testing, pregnancy testing. - bowel problems for which you need to do an abdominal ultrasound and consult Gastroentrology specialist All the best! Dr.Klerida