What causes vomiting and dirrehea with weight loss?
User rating for this question
Since December I have vomiting, dirrehea and weight loss. What could cause this?
Posted Sat, 15 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Partial bowels obstruction. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Such symptoms can be caused by partial bowels obstruction due to inflammatory bowels disease or colon cancer. This two issues need to be ruled out at first. Especially if you also have bloated abdomen, cramps, blood in stool, mucus in stool, pale skin, weakness. Your symptoms may be also caused by chronic bacterial infection however usually it does not last so long. I suggest you to do not wait any longer. Please visit your doctor, have abdominal ultrasound, blood work, stool tests. Colonoscopy is strongly advisable. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Vomiting no appetite weight loss what is this
- What are the causes of slow weight loss
- Congested sinus and bleeding gums
- What is the permanent cure for constipation
- Constent left nostril bleeding
- Nose bleed one week post concussion
- Persistent vomiting weight loss what could be the cause
- Why do i get diarrhea after masturbating
- What do you suggest for failed fleet enema
- Can i take albendazole for constipation and black stool
- Coital bleed normal pap tests
- Have h pylori missed periods is there any connection
- What causes vomiting and dirrehea with weight loss
- Pcod bleeding continuously treatment
- What causes drastic weight loss