What causes vague headaches and nausea?

ENT Specialist
I've been feeling nausea for several weeks, but not enough to vomit. It's usually in the morning and afternoon. Later in the afternoons I frequently have vague headaches, and now and then it's a real headache. Sometimes when I go to bed I feel freezing cold. I sleep well but sometimes I wish I had the time to take a 2 hour afternoon nap. It doesn't seem like much, but these symptoms have been happening for at least three weeks. Any suggestions?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: get blood pressure checked Detailed Answer: Hello, Are you in stress? These vague headaches And nausea could be because of raised blood pressure and anxiety. You should consult your doctor and get blood pressure checked. In addition do you snore at night, if yes it could be the reason. When you snore you have to apply more pressure and so more work by body and so tiredness and you feel sleepy all day. Secondly those who snore have more chances of reflux (acid reflux from stomach to food pipe) and so have nausea and headaches. Get ENT consultation. In doubt do reply