What causes vaginal discomfort?

Question
Hello . I have a vaginal discomfort . It appears to have a small cyst on my vagina. It is very uncomfortable. It originally started with a yeast infection with a itch and burn but not much discharge . I used mono stat and then a lot of Vagisal for the itch. The itch and burn is mostly gone but I have a cyst on my clitoris. How do I treat this condition ? I have never had sexual intercourse. I do not have any medical benefits. Please help !
Thank you !
Lulu
Posted Sun, 19 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Hot compress and pain killers can help.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
A cyst near clitoris can be painful if infected. The infection can subside with oral antibiotics anti inflammatory pain killers like Aleve and a hot compress. If all these measures help then you can wait for it to subside on its own. In case the cyst is a large one or is progressively increasing in size then surgical resection may be needed.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal