What causes vaginal bleeding and back pain after fallopian tubes have been cut?

I have been bleeding for 6 weeks and have pain in my lower back were I cant sit for to long and the pain is so bad I had my tubes cut and tied after my last baby 5 years ago ..please help..looking for answers on what to do...
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your medical history and understood your concerns. If you are referring to vaginal bleeding, it could be caused by: - possible monthly period - miscarriage. Although tubal ligation is a solution to pregnancy, however, sometimes, ectopic pregnancies can occur. If you are referring to rectal bleeding, it could be related to - hemorrhoids - fissures/fistules I'd suggest you to - consult your physician as you should be physically checked and - do abdominal ultrasound or run other tests All the best! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
Follow-up: What causes vaginal bleeding and back pain after fallopian tubes have been cut? 13 hours later
Defoe not pregent at all and pain in lower back that can hardly walk at all today pain is unbearable and the bleeds r heavy as I have massive headaches as we'll and very black rings under my eyes as well
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi If you have been heavy bleeding I'd strongly suggest to go to ER as soon as possible. Your headache my be related with severe anemia and low blood pressure after bleeding. You need to be evaluated and treated urgently. Wishing you fast recovery Dr.Benard