What causes unwanted semen discharge?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2014
Apr 2014

Radiologist
Question
I am getting sperm leakage while talking with girl.
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It is due to over excitement. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Your problem is due to over excitement. Every person has different personality and react differently to various different conditions. Probably you fascinate too much and so you are having this problem. This condition is totally avoidable by some change in your behaviour.Try to be normal while talking to girls.Consider them as other male friends.Don't get over excited. You should avoid provocating literature and videos.It will increase your excitement level. Do mediation and yoga.These methods will relax you and you will be encouraged to do constructive things. Don't avoid talking to girls.This will increase your problem. You can overcome your problem by talking more to girls,this is called as desensitization.This will help you. You may need psychological counselling if needed. Get well soon. Hope I have answered your question. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: What causes unwanted semen discharge? 2 days later
Thank u for ans. Doctor. Is there any problem to me from that after marriage. Or in sexual intercourse. Due to sperm leakage.

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: You will not face any problem after marriage. Detailed Answer: Hello XXX Thanks for writing back You will not face any problem after marriage. You will certainly overcome this awkward situation by methods already discussed. Get well soon. Hope I have answered your question. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: What causes unwanted semen discharge? 9 hours later
Okay dr.but am getting pain after releasing urine. Why it happpens is this due to heat and am also having more back pain. Tell me what food should i have.How much question can i ask for now paid money.

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Pain may be due to infection,calculus. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing back Pain may be due to many reasons like urinary tract infection,calculus etc. You need proper clinical examination and investigation. Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,RFT,urine RE/ME,urine culture and sensitivity,Ultrasound of abdomen,CT of abdomen can be done if needed. You should take nutritious and balanced diet.It important to know your age and other physical problems because diet depend to many factors. You should take lot of fruits and vegetables. Avoid red meat,saturated fat and high fat milk products. Avoid smoking and alcohol if you take these things. You can contact customer care for maximum number of questions,probably it is three. Get well soon. Hope I have answered your question. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX