What causes uncontrolled jerks and shakes while on medication?

my wife has uncontrolled jerks and shakes, as someone with sterrits here is a list of drugs magnesium250mg,amlodipine10mg,aspirin81mg,atenolol75mg,calcium600+d,hydroclorothiazide50mg,klor-con10milliquivalent,lutein20mg,niacinsr500mg,omega-3,omeprazole40mgpravastatin80mg,vit-e1000prednisone10mg. she uses Humalog & levemir for diabetes YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Magnesium,niacin cause shaking,send to ER immediat Detailed Answer: Hi, I read that your wife is taking many drugs simultanously. One of them include magnesium, which has shaking as side effect. Furthermore, niacin is also related to shaking and high heart beats. So, I suggest to send your wife immediately to the ER to get proper helped! Please take all the medicines she is taking with you in order to help the doctors further assist her to prevent future problems! Do not delay to send her to ER! All the best! Dr.Alba