What causes uncontrolled erections after eating food that irritates the intestinal tract?

yes ibs and chron"s with surgery on the terminal ilium I suffer from uncontrolled erections after eating food that irritates the intestinal tract. I am looking for articles on the s
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below Detailed Answer: HiXXXXX Thank you for sharing with us your concern. I read your medical history and feel sorry for the situation you are in. As you are saying to have surgery on the terminal ileum, I suppose you had ostomy too. The foods that irritate your intestinal tract (such as spicy,chillies,dried fruits, almonds,seafood,etc.) can also increase your erections and sexual desire. That explains why your erections go uncontrolled after taking them. Please bare in mind that uncontrolled erections are not a complication of surgery. Usually, such techniques are perfectly conducted to avoid such complications What you have been suffering is more alike to a psychological pattern. If no improvement, can consult XXXXXXX As for the article you are looking for, you can get more related info at WWW.WWWW.WW or at UOAA(united ostomy associations of America) All the best! Dr.Klerida