What causes twitching,pulsating sensation in the upper right corner of my forehead?
User rating for this question
I have been having a twitching, pulsating sensation in the upper right corner of my forehead for the last 2 weeks. There is no pain, but is similar to an eye twitch. Any reason for concern?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Threr is nothing to worry about it. Detailed Answer: Hello Jdaiello . Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX There is nothing to worry about it . You do not have any complaints associated with twitching moments. You should be concerned if you have any associated symptoms like pain, swelling, redness or headache. Hope I answered your query. Regards.
People also viewed
- Balls swollen and hurt
- Tamoxifen brown discharge cramps
- What causes pulsating right underneath sternum
- Hard round ball like inside leg
- Brown spots inside cuticle
- Cut with brown pus
- What causes pulsating sensation in spinal cord
- Ball under my knee
- What causes twitching sensation in body
- What cause fullness sensation in ear with pulsation
- 2 balls neck painful
- Cure cyst with brown sugar
- Thyroid cyst fluid dark brown
- Balls hang past knee
- Feeling pulsating sensation on neck what is causing this feeling