What causes twitching,pulsating sensation in the upper right corner of my forehead?
User rating for this question
I have been having a twitching, pulsating sensation in the upper right corner of my forehead for the last 2 weeks. There is no pain, but is similar to an eye twitch. Any reason for concern?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Threr is nothing to worry about it. Detailed Answer: Hello Jdaiello . Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX There is nothing to worry about it . You do not have any complaints associated with twitching moments. You should be concerned if you have any associated symptoms like pain, swelling, redness or headache. Hope I answered your query. Regards.
People also viewed
- Xiphoid process hurts when i bend over
- Paya soup mutton is it beneficial for muscle healing in injury
- Stomach muscle cramping after embryo transfer
- Is it normal for my knee pops when i straighten and bend
- Pectoral pain when bending over
- What can cause fluttering sensation in upper stomach
- Stomach cramps light headed after proctologist visit
- Cramped muscle in hand after injecting meth
- Cramping two week after hsg
- What causes tingling sensation in upper lip and face
- What causes burning sensations in groin and upper thighs
- What causes burning sensation in the upper abdomen
- What causes tingling and burning sensation in upper thigh
- Numbness in leg after severe cramp
- Hit my knee and it hurts to bend or walk