What causes twitching,pulsating sensation in the upper right corner of my forehead?

Oct 2013

I have been having a twitching, pulsating sensation in the upper right corner of my forehead for the last 2 weeks. There is no pain, but is similar to an eye twitch. Any reason for concern?
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Namala Bharadwaj 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Threr is nothing to worry about it. Detailed Answer: Hello Jdaiello . Thanks for your query at XXXXXXX There is nothing to worry about it . You do not have any complaints associated with twitching moments. You should be concerned if you have any associated symptoms like pain, swelling, redness or headache. Hope I answered your query. Regards.