What causes to have intermittent one side breast pain?

Hi I have these syptoms on and off feel realy ill then come right for wile sometimes I get very sharp pain in left side my whole breast gets sore and painfull to breath in
Posted Sat, 21 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: See Internist / more investigations... Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic See an Internist / get yourself examined / at times, basic investigation may be necessary... Different symptoms in unrelated areas may mean Anxiety…? It could be referred pain from the spine? – MRI or CT of the spine may shed light An endoscopy will confirm or clear the stomach and food pipe The treating doctor alone can suggest further based on his assessment of the situation. Over The Counter (OTC) Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAID) / muscle relaxants / anxiolytics / Proton pump inhibitor - may be useful in the meanwhile... Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless