What causes to have continuous fever?
User rating for this question
sir i am suffering from fever since 26 days mu cabg done in october 12. my pulse rate is 95 and above and i feel feverish.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection can be a cause. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, it seems that you might be having recurring urinary tract infections which is common due to urinary tract stones. I would like to advise you to get your urine examined for Routine/Microscopic and Culture/Sensitivity in addition to Complete Blood Count. In the meantime you can take paracetamol 500mg for fever. Antibiotic may be started according to the reports of the investigations. Drink lots of water daily. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.
People also viewed
- I am not able to poop
- What is the cure for continuous fever
- Oxy elite pro blurred vision
- Reasons of continuous fever even after antibioticinjection
- How long does it take for duromine to leave the body?
- Paternia tablets use and side effects
- How effective is ciplactin for human body
- Continued fever after antibiotics
- My wife has continuous fever for 10 days
- I want to lose weight i am 11
- Issues with post surgical infections need thoughts for second opinion
- Advice or treatment for enlarged papillae
- What causes to have continuous fever
- How long does carbimazole stay in your body
- How long does canestine pessary stay in the body