What causes to have continuous fever?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
sir i am suffering from fever since 26 days mu cabg done in october 12. my pulse rate is 95 and above and i feel feverish.
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection can be a cause. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, it seems that you might be having recurring urinary tract infections which is common due to urinary tract stones. I would like to advise you to get your urine examined for Routine/Microscopic and Culture/Sensitivity in addition to Complete Blood Count. In the meantime you can take paracetamol 500mg for fever. Antibiotic may be started according to the reports of the investigations. Drink lots of water daily. I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Regards. Thanks.