What causes to feels like bruised kidney at the back on one side?
User rating for this question
It feels like kidney on the right side is bruised but I looked and there is no bruise on my lower back right side it just feels like on.
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Generally kidney bruise or hematoma does not give pain, discomfort or any other feeling. Kidney gives pain when inflammation is present. So your bruise like feeling is not caused by kidney. Most likely what you feel is a muscle. Sometimes when lifting heavy objects or bending using this part of body, the muscle in this area can become a little bit swollen and painful. If you find this might be a muscle try to see if the feeling will go away within few days. If it wont go away or you feel its something else, ultrasound of this area should be done. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Toilet water splashed on my arm
- Tingly thighs and arms
- Cause for bruise in the stomach and the back
- Heart racing stomach churning
- What causes my lower back to feel bruised and tender
- Feeling sick stomach pain head ache
- Visible veins on arm
- Tobacco use while fasting for bloodwork
- What do sunken arm veins
- Lower back bruises what could have caused it
- Back feels bruised from kidney stone
- Dull ache in lower belly
- Have period stomach pain pulsating
- Skin sore on the arms
- Cause of horseshoe shape bruise on back