What causes to feels like bruised kidney at the back on one side?
User rating for this question
It feels like kidney on the right side is bruised but I looked and there is no bruise on my lower back right side it just feels like on.
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed below. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Generally kidney bruise or hematoma does not give pain, discomfort or any other feeling. Kidney gives pain when inflammation is present. So your bruise like feeling is not caused by kidney. Most likely what you feel is a muscle. Sometimes when lifting heavy objects or bending using this part of body, the muscle in this area can become a little bit swollen and painful. If you find this might be a muscle try to see if the feeling will go away within few days. If it wont go away or you feel its something else, ultrasound of this area should be done. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- What is the treatment for stomach pain and bloating
- Slight pain in lower abdomen
- Can i give meftal-p for my son in empty stomach
- Hematoma on side of abdomen
- How to cure bruise and lump around groin area
- How to treat a badly hit ribcage after a fall
- Cause for bruise in the stomach and the back
- What causes my lower back to feel bruised and tender
- Left side lower abdo pain
- Abnormal bloating in the abdominal
- Lower back bruises what could have caused it
- Back feels bruised from kidney stone
- Abdominal pain after bowel resection
- What could cause brown discharge after urination
- Cause of horseshoe shape bruise on back