What causes tiredness, headache and backpain while looking on monitor?

I am feeling tired and not feeling to work, and I have regular head ache now a days while looking on monitors. During night time I feel back pain and not getting good sleep at all. What will be the problem and which specialty I have to consult? Also i have symptoms for worms where i am feeling irritatted during night times. I took a tablet around 2 months back for this.
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Internist would be the first choice... Detailed Answer: Hi, I see your symptoms are spread across various parts of the body. Most likely these complaints are occupation and ergonomics related. And small changes with your ergonomics will make big difference. I would advice you take frequent breaks during work, drink lots of fluids and use eye lubricants such as moisol eye drops frequently. That being said, it is definitely a good idea to consult a specialist and get an opinion about other parameters involved. Internist will be my first choice. If needed, you will be referred to an ophthalmologist and physiotherapist. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards