What causes tiredness after jogging?

Whenever I go in hurry or take a jogging/run then I feel more tired with more respiration (taking more breath) however it was not happening earlier days (around 4years before). Please can you let me know the reason and treatment for this. Thank you for your answer in advance.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX From the history that you have given, it seems that you are having symptoms of weakness alongwith breathlessness. There can be many causes of such symptoms, the common ones being anemia, nutritional deficiencies of vitamins and minerals, infection, diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidism, inflammation of respiratory tracts, heart issues etc. These causes need to be ruled out by getting blood tests, urinanalysis and ECG done. The tests can include complete blood count, hemoglobin and iron studies, Serum vit B12 and folic acid levels, serum calcium and vitamin D levels, thyroid stimulating hormone, serum electrolytes, serum creatinine, liver enzymes (SGOT, SGPT), ESR, fasting blood sugar, lipid profile, CPK, etc. A closer diagnosis can be made after getting the reports of the tests. You can discuss the reports with your physician or you can upload them for me to view and discuss. Treatment can be discussed after finding the cause. Regards Dr Vaishalee