What causes tingling sensations in the jaws?

Neurologist
Question
Often almost every day getting strong head pressure, squeezing feeling in my frontal lobe and back of my head. Last 2 months noticed that my blood pressure is often dropping down to 88/59 and changing rapidly to higher 130-140/65-75 with BPM are from 62-88. Head feels like inflammed most of the time, pressure in my ears, tingling and hissing and my jaws, ORL diagnosed with TMJ and currently taking ibuprofens to easy the pain and discomfort. No hart rate or palpitations that have gone higher than 100 in last 9 months. So pressure is mostly low this morning 84/52 while during th3e sleep goes to 133/76. During the day its generally low with dizzy feeling, head slightly spinning, head feels like fire ball. Often feel stomach indigestion even after 4-6 hours after meal, when taking mineral water just some relief and burping. Constatnt feel of being tired...
Posted Wed, 13 Sep 2017 in Headache and Migraines

Answered by Dr. Neeraj Kumar 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get examined and investigated as advised

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Low blood pressure can be due to sotalol.
Take adequate fluids in night.
Headache and pressure can be due to chronic tension type headache.
You can start amitriptyline at bedtime.
You can also take multi vitamin supplements for tiredness.
Get vitamin D, vitamin B 12 and thyroid profile done.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
Neurologist