What causes tingling sensation over spleen area?
User rating for this question
I have a tingling sensation over the area where my spleen is, what could cause this?
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Probably a transient phenomenon Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you so much for trusting us with your health query. I am so sorry to hear about these tingling sensation you are experiencing. The number one cause of abnormal sensation on the skin is peripheral neuropathy. This happens when nerves that supply the ski are affected by diseases like diabetes. However, it is very unlikely for this to be the site of an inaugural peripheral neuropathy. My greatest suspicion is that this is a transient phenomenon as of now. If new information should come up like a rash, pain, etc, we would be able to make to raise new possible causes. For now, there is just not enough information to suggest otherwise. For now, use suiting measures like gentle rubbing to relief the discomfort if it is very bothersome. I hope you find this helpful. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and please do feel free to ask for more information if need. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- How to remove tanning from hands
- Getting painless small pimples on face any treatment
- Have painful bump behind scrotum what could be causing this
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- Hsv2 infection causes
- Inherited ichthyosis causes
- Suffering from extensive grey hair which tablet should i take
- Suggest a good cream for tanned skin
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- Intramural leiomyoma causes
- Molluscum wart causes
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- Pulmonary dysfunction causes