What causes tingling sensation on face?
User rating for this question
A tingling sensation on surface of face, not painful
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. The tingling sensation on face occurs due to involvement of the trigeminal nerve. If they are troubling, then, medications such as carbamazepine would help. If the tingling sensations persist for long, then, MRI brain may be done to find out any underlying cause. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
People also viewed
- Is swollen joints a side effect of keppra?
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- Is tremor a side effect of fosamax plus d?
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- Causes tingling sensation in face
- Which food increase endometrium thickness
- What could cause eye squishing and tingling sensation on face
- I have low energy and feel weak
- Sweating headaches no energy
- Is seizures a side effect of lansoprazole?
- Hiv and no energy
- What causes tingling sensation in upper lip and face
- Is convulsions a side effect of khedezla?
- Manegment for protein energy mal nutritoin
- Is seizures a side effect of indomethacin?