What causes tingling in lower abdomen and penis?
User rating for this question
I have a tingling in my lower abdomen/penis
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract infection. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Such symptoms are very characteristic for urinary tract infection (urethra or bladder inflection). You may also have blood in the urine, frequent urinating, burning while urinating. Fever can be present. I suggest you to have urine analysis and abdominal ultrasound. Antibiotic intake might be necessary. Please also increase mineral water intake and start cranberries supplementation. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Follow-up: What causes tingling in lower abdomen and penis? 14 minutes later
Excellent.Thanks for that. I will contact my doctor.
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 minute later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: You are welcome.
People also viewed
- Clogged nostrils after cocaine
- What causes tingling sensation of penis head
- What causes thin and smaller penis with tingling
- Signs of complications after dental cleaning
- Post turp bleeding
- What does it means when it hurt when you pee and there a drop of blood in it
- Head pounding after climbing stairs
- Sticky white stuff in my underwear and it stinks
- Tingly feeling in hands when i urinate
- Citralka dosage for kids
- What causes tingling and numbness in lower arm
- What causes tingling sensation in testicles and lower buttocks
- Clitoris pain after csection
- Clitoris is hurting after having implanon
- What causes tingling in lower abdomen and penis