Ask a Urologist   »  

What causes tingling in lower abdomen and penis?

General Surgeon
I have a tingling in my lower abdomen/penis
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Urinary tract infection. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Such symptoms are very characteristic for urinary tract infection (urethra or bladder inflection). You may also have blood in the urine, frequent urinating, burning while urinating. Fever can be present. I suggest you to have urine analysis and abdominal ultrasound. Antibiotic intake might be necessary. Please also increase mineral water intake and start cranberries supplementation. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
Follow-up: What causes tingling in lower abdomen and penis? 14 minutes later
Excellent.Thanks for that. I will contact my doctor.
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 1 minute later
Brief Answer: . Detailed Answer: You are welcome.