What causes tingling in feet and heaviness in legs after short walks?

cause of tingling feet and heavy legs after short walks
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 2 hours later
Brief Answer: I need more details. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Tingling in feet and heavy legs (numbness) can be due to peripheral neuropathy , which can be due to a number of causes. I need to know following details to help you better : 1. Any history of Diabetes , Hypertension? 2. Duration of your symptoms? 3. Any symptoms on rest? 4. Any sensation like "Walking on a cotton bed?" 5. Any history of slipping of slippers without your knowledge? 6. Any history of smoking? 7. Any history of any medicine (drugs) for lond duration due to any disease? Please revert with these details , so that i can help you better. Stay Healthy. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD