What causes tightness at the elbows with burning sensation buttocks?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
I have tightness in both arms at elbows, burning sensation in right buttock and in right leg
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: Likely to be related to benign causes Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. The symptoms that you are having are likely to be related to benign causes like electrolyte imbalance, vitamin B 12 deficiency, etc. These symptoms could be due to stress and anxiety. Most of the times these symptoms can be taken care of by taking electrolyte rich fluids and Methylcobalamin supplements. To have better relief, drugs like gabapentin are helpful. But these are prescription medicines and are best if taken under the guidance of your doctor. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care