What causes tight feeling inside of elbows with burning sensation in buttocks?

my right lower leg is larger than left one. I have a tight feeling on both arms on the inside of elbows, burning sensation in buttocks and right leg
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: nutrient supplements.Life style changes. Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using HCM. I went through the query and understood your concern. Is the right leg longer in length or larger in size? The management for each differs.If the leg is longer then surgical management ion left leg will help in making both legs of same length or if the size is larger then exercise to build muscle on left lower limb should be done. The tight feeling on both arms and burning sensation suggests neuropathy. The reason may be due to defeciency od nutrients or due to vascular compromise or due to any pressure effect. With the history of anxiety and panic the most probable cause is defeciency of nutrients. 1. So you can take multi vitamin supplements consisting of pyridoxine, methyl cobalamine with pregabalin. This supplements will help you in the prevention of symptoms. 2. Along with these you need to have nutritious diet consisting of fruits and green leafy vegetables and more fluids 3. Daily out door exercises (150 min per week). For diagnosing if any pressure effect you can get done nerve conduction test and MRI in lumbosacral region and also in cervical region. This will help in confirming if any pressure effect on the nerves. Till then continue with the above said measures. If any problem or if the above measures fails to stop symptoms then consult your doctor for examination once and further management. Hope this information helps you. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Regards