What causes the feeling of passing out?
User rating for this question
I am having moments when I feel like I will pas out then after breathing in and out real fast it leaves. I have passed out one time for about five minutes.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Causes to feeling of passing out in a diabetic.... Detailed Answer: Hi, There are many problems associated with your symptoms. You should consult with a cardiologist as soon as possible and to run further tests including: - EKG - cardiac echo - holter monitoring - chest X-ray - abdominal ultrasound - complete blood profile - measuring blood sugar (fasting, HbA1C). As a diabetic, you should keep monitoring your blood sugar and record the results as oscillations in blood glucose might be also the cause (especially hypoglycemia). Hope it was of help! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Ineffective tissue perfusion and dilated cardiomyopathy
- Can i smoke marijuana with dilated cardiomyopathy
- What cause stinging feelings
- Levothyroxine body odor
- Dog bite without bleeding
- Can i use vicks vaporub if i have dilated cardiomyopathy
- What causes the feeling of passing out
- Light pink blood on toilet paper
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- Proteus vulgaris how does it get in the body
- Cardiomegaly in pregnancy
- What causes falling feeling
- High t4 low tsh dilated cardiomyopathy
- What cause a burning feeling when passing a stool
- Foods prevent body odor