What causes the feeling of passing out?
User rating for this question
I am having moments when I feel like I will pas out then after breathing in and out real fast it leaves. I have passed out one time for about five minutes.
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Causes to feeling of passing out in a diabetic.... Detailed Answer: Hi, There are many problems associated with your symptoms. You should consult with a cardiologist as soon as possible and to run further tests including: - EKG - cardiac echo - holter monitoring - chest X-ray - abdominal ultrasound - complete blood profile - measuring blood sugar (fasting, HbA1C). As a diabetic, you should keep monitoring your blood sugar and record the results as oscillations in blood glucose might be also the cause (especially hypoglycemia). Hope it was of help! Dr.Bardha Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Moxikind cv 625 lower respiratory lenght treatment
- What cause stinging feelings
- Standard process weight loss supplements
- What is in lo ovral
- Normal sugar for 63 year old male
- What causes the feeling of passing out
- How should a 63 year old feel
- Skin rash looks like ringworm
- What could be the cause cause for shaking feeling
- What causes falling feeling
- What do laxative pills do
- What cause a burning feeling when passing a stool
- Moxikind cv 625 what tab
- Weight loss in lupus patients
- Use of moxikind cv 625 tablets