What causes testicular pain?

Question
hell0 sir.. i have pain in my one testicular from last 6months please tell me what will i do? i have pain in my rite side testicular from last 6-7 month. Previously pain had only one or two time in 2-3 days but now i have pain continuously on daily basis. Please suggest me what will i do?
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! The pain you have described may be mainly due to various causes like: Varicocele in which there would be enlarged veins in the scrotum or Infection or inflammation of the sperm ducts in testicle which is called epididymitis or rarely, due to kidney stones or urinary tract infection and may be very very rarely due to some testicular tumors. However, a Physical examination is mandatory to assess, since there can variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out. So, it would be better if you can get invetigations like Ultrasound of scrotum, Urinalysis and urine culture, Analysis of prostate secretions under the consultation of a Urologist. So that appropriate management can be planned. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!

Follow-up: What causes testicular pain? 21 hours later
sir could you suggest me any Urologist in gurgaon

Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, I spoke to customer care team. They will suggest you. Call or email them. Moreover, There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!