What causes testicular pain?

I kinda have pain on my right testicle and pain top of my penis. I did all the testing blood test for bladder and urine culture .. check for hiv and stds but all came back negative. I am stuck what I am having but one thing that I did had sex with one lady without protection so after that my dad also scared me with words that I might catch diseases.. I want to know if I am having other stds or not cause I have taken many medicine like doxoclyn.. frag or something and also other drug to treat treachomise.. even all those drugs I still have pain.. sex I have no pain during sex also.. so I dont' know.. no more..
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Needs investigations. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. There are many causes for testicular pain like you are having which include • Varicocele • Epididymal cystHydroceleOrchitis • Injury sustained during sports like cycling • Sometimes, even a kidney stone can move from the kidney area downwards to the bladder and out through the penis will usually cause intense sharp pains. This pain is commonly referred downwards into the testicle region. It is unlikely that the pain you are currently experiencing is due to an infection since all the tests are negative. Do get yourself examined fro a Urologist for proper diagnosis. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL
Follow-up: What causes testicular pain? 40 hours later
I did check with Urologist and all he did was think that I might have prostatis and check to see and it was negative also. The thing worry me most is that this pain like light pain on the tip of my penis. It feels like something is there but when you take your pants off and try to sneeze it .. it feels normal. Sometimes when you pee then it feels better but if you hold your pee too long you can feel like it more painful. The only thing I haven't done is swab but other than that I check blood and urine test couple times and they all came back negative. I remember at least three times during that year when I started feeling strange after I slept with that one lady unprotected. I don't have any burning sensation neither so please help me out. This pain is a sharp pain top of my penis.. I feels like it is inside my penis utheris.. sometime I can feel pain and want to scatch it.. I even open my penis and take a look but there is no lumps or anything that I can see that can affect. Oh one thing, after I had unprotected and got scared then like 3-4 days I feel sick like a cold and fever. I couldn't eat because I so cold and high fever and also diarrhea for like two days. Then after that I went and took a shower then I put some tooth paste on top of my penis .. then wash it .. so I wonder that can be the affect with that cause right now.. That was like a year and half now. Thank you so much and I hope to hear a good answer from you Doctor. God Bless your heart and time. Sincerely, XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Can be non specific urethritis. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for writing again. Your symptoms are not related to any infection or an STD. Applying the toothpaste is not likely to cause such a persistent sensation. This is more likely to be due to non specific urethritis. It can happen due to a minor muscle spasm also. This is not uncommon and is not necessarily associated with any worrisome process. This type of spasm usually will resolve on its own. Hope my answer is helpful. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health. Regards
Follow-up: What causes testicular pain? 12 hours later
If that was muscle spasm then why it still have the pain. I just ask something if you can answer me honestly. If I would to have stds or other bacteria then when you do the urine and blood test, it would show already or there are other disease that can't show on urine and blood test? On that first year that I had that unprotected test I went tested right after the next month and keep checking till the end of that year. I just want your honesty answer. Thank you again. Sincerely, XXXXXXX Her
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 hours later
Brief Answer: STDs are detectable on tests. Detailed Answer: Hello. All the STDs will show on the blood and urine test. The problem that you are having is not likely to be related to STDs since all the tests have come negative. It is likely to be due to urethritis or muscle spasm. A cystoscopy might help in diagnosis. Regards.