What causes testicle pain after penis gets stretched?

Hi.. whenever my penis gets stretched for sometime(because of some excitement) , testicles start paining and this pain continues for too many hrs..consequently I feel low in energy, pain in joints and bit irritated... one more thing us that round shape in between of penis has been tilted towards front of the penis... I fear a lot because of if..I m bachelor and virgin..Age is 26 and non smoker /non alcoholic... kindly suggest
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Fibrosis of penis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. You might be suffering from a condition called as peyronies disease. In this condition, fibrosis develop in penis and causes pain and tilt in penis. You need to get investigated for this. Treatment is usually surgical. Please meet a surgeon and discuss regarding this condition. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you