What causes teeth numbness while on rocephin and augmentin for acute sinusitis?

I have acute sinusitis. Received a shot of rocephin and am taking augmentin 875 mg 2x daily and prednisone 40 mg once daily. I still have upper teeth numbness and pain. Will this go away?
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Qazi Ammara 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes, Detailed Answer: Hello there, Welcome to XXXXXXX forum, This could relieve your numbness and pain if it is associated with the sinus infection, please complete the course of antibiotics and analgesics prescribed to you. If the symptoms persist or worsen even after that then i would suggest you to get an appointment fixed with the Dentist get the checkup done and take an x-ray. If this is tooth related has to be treated. Hope you find this as helpful, Regards, Dr Qazi Ammara.