What causes symptoms of palpitation, increased body temperature, breathing issue?

My TSH is 0.10 I have been getting palpations , short of breath ( waking me as i sleep ) on rest and lie down , body hot to touch. Had ct scan 3 months of heart is fine , echo stress test today normal. Lung doctor says normal , little signs of empyshema . I am. Very concerned because this is not anxiety/ panic disorder , this is making me so tires at night i barely keep i open feel like going into a trans/deep sleep What could be causeing this my thyriod?
Posted Wed, 12 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Perhaps it is the thyroid... Detailed Answer: Hi, I am glad that heart and lung evaluations are normal. I hope the doctors also have exclude anemia through basic hemogram tests. In this context, symptoms of palpitation, increased body temperature, breathing issue with or without anxious state may be due to overactive thyroid state. At least the TSH value is suggestive of hyperthyroid condition. I would order for complete thyroid function test - serum T3, T4, free T3 and free T4 along with thyroid antibodies - thyroperoxidase antibody and thyroglobulin antibody. Your endocrinologist will know about these tests. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards