What causes swollen glands in my neck and aching joints?
User rating for this question
swollen glands in neck and behind ears, very tender scalp running fever and a very red rash with fever and swelling across forehead daily moving down to my eyes. both ears are blood red with fever and swollen. aching joints and body fever are much better today. less fever in forehead but started itching like an allergy yesterday, hardly any itching today.
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Kavita Paul 32 minutes later
Brief Answer: Mostly likely viral fever Detailed Answer: Hi, You are most likely to be suffering from viral fever. The skin reddness you are having is likely due to viral fever. Swollen glands are most probably lymph node swelling secondary to fever. Much viral fevers are common during change of season. They are communicable from other people. Kindly take adequate fluids with analgesics. Monitor your body temperature. For rash you can take antiallergic tablets with local calamine lotion. In case your symptoms persist , you need to get your complete blood counts. Hope it helps. Kindly ask , if there is any query.
People also viewed
- What is the cause of palpitations and swollen neck
- What causes swollen glands neck
- Alcohol cause of swollen neck gland
- Sprained swollen ankle treatment
- Anesthesia causes acne breakout
- Vit k and acitrom
- Types of congenital anomalies
- Novelon tablet for acne treatment side effects
- Champix causes acne side effects
- Ankle and foot injuries
- What causes swollen glands in my neck and aching joints
- Can allergies cause swollen glands in neck
- Unstable angina heart attack
- Ankle joint replacement surgery
- How becozinc work for acnes