What causes swelling on face,gums,eyes and roof of the mouth with large blister?.

Hi, i'm in Moyie BC near Cranbrook and do not have a doctor. My face is swelling up on the left side, including my left gums and roof of mouth, a large blister on the roof of my mouth went down last night but the swelling has now moved to beneath my left eye. It is probably either sinus or dental or both, the teeth do not hurt though. I need someting to intervene on this with, perhaps anti biotics? Where can I get examined quickly before the holidays?
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 1 hour later
Brief Answer: meet a doctor at an urgent basis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. With a background history of blister in the roof of mouth, progressive swelling of the face and jaw is very much suggestive of cellulitis which is a spreading infection of soft tissue. And since you have a history of heart murmur, you must intervene as soon as possible. If possible get on to a doctor to have better treatment. If you have no access to the hospital at present, at least start amoxycillin-clavulanic acid (Augmentin) or clindamycin... and consult a doctor as soon as possible... In addition take plenty of fluid and if febrile take paracetamol... Best wishes