What causes swelling on face,gums,eyes and roof of the mouth with large blister?

Hi, i'm in Moyie BC near Cranbrook and do not have a doctor. My face is swelling up on the left side, including my left gums and roof of mouth, a large blister on the roof of my mouth went down last night but the swelling has now moved to beneath my left eye. It is probably either sinus or dental or both, the teeth do not hurt though. I need someting to intervene on this with, perhaps anti biotics? Where can I get examined quickly before the holidays?
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please see the information below. Detailed Answer: Hello Ms XXXXXXX Thanks for your question. From the description you have provided, I suspect it to be an infection of the sinuses or the surrounding skin, below is a list of medical centers nearby, and I am sure, you will be able to consult a doctor if you visit any emergency department of any hospital. I do think you will need a course of antibiotics. East Kootenay Regional Hospital Cranbrook, BC, +1 250-426-5281. This Hospital has the emergency, which you can walk into at any time, it is open 24X7, and you should be able to get a consultation here. These other medical centers I found do not seem to have emergency services, so you will have to call the numbers provided and find out if they do. Dr. F. W. Green Memorial Home Intermediate Care Cranbrook, BC, +1 250-426-3710 ‎ Cranbrook Regional Hospital Auxiliary 13 24 Ave N, Cranbrook, BC, +1 250-426-2065 ‎ Associates Medical Clinic 123 10th Ave S, Cranbrook, BC V1C 2N1, +1 250-426-4231 . Hope this information will help you. Wishing you speedy recovery and happy holidays. Warm regards,
Follow-up: What causes swelling on face,gums,eyes and roof of the mouth with large blister? 7 hours later
Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are most welcome. Detailed Answer: Hello dear. I am delighted to be able to help you, thank you for choosing WWW.WWWW.WW Thank you. regards.