What causes swelling in my knuckles and pink fingers in right hand?

I have swelling in three of my knuckles with a little pain when pressed upon. Thr middle finger on my left hand and the ring finger and pinky on my right hand. I feel good physically and no stiffness or feeling og warmth. What's wrong??
Posted Tue, 4 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: rule out arthritis Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query. I am Dr. Alok and very pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today. It seems that you have arthritis, it may be starting of rheumatoid arthritis or may be viral arthritis or some other. I want to know some answer before concluding-- Do you have fever in month before starting this pain? any h/o loose motion ? any h/o eye problem? any h/o skin rashes? how is your sleep? I also need some basic investigations--- ESR, CRP, RA, Anti-CCP Mean while avoid active or passive smoking, it increase or flare arthritis. Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. I wish you good health. Dr. Alok