What causes swelling and redness in premium?

premium is red swollen itchy blister is it yeast infection felt it after took bubble bath
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello There is a possibility of fungal infection. Sometimes allergy to the ingredients of bubble bath would cause this type of problem. However I would like to see a photograph of the lesion. This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis and a better line of management. There is an option to upload photos on right side of query page. Please utilize that. Waiting for your response. Thank you