What causes swelling and pain on the perineum?

Question
It's never happened before, but I have sex 1-3 times a day, and finally yesterday I noticed a little swelling and pain on my perineum. The frequency of sex has increased 10fold from what it used to be. What to do? I also bike a Lot (I'm a personal trainer). That area burns when I pee, so I'm guessing too much sex?
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Perineum-UTI Detailed Answer: Hello, Delighted to be able to help. Result of increasing the frequency of sex activity, you have swelling in perineum and symptoms of UTI. Quiet,are common symptoms in young women. Diclofenac 50 mg thrice a day + Cefuroxime 500 mg twice a day can be taken can be taken for treating your condition. However, you must go to your doctor for examination, confirm the UTI(he will collect a sample of your urine to be analyzed) and for prescription. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.

Follow-up: What causes swelling and pain on the perineum? 8 minutes later
Just in case to clarify-it doesnt burn when i pee, its just that swollen part that burns when the urine touches it. I have interstitial cystitis too-dont know if that matters. I put some medicated vagisil on the swollen part and feels much better. Could it be a microtear too?

Answered by Dr. Jose Ignacio Artero Munoz 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Perineum Detailed Answer: Hello, Delighted to be able to help. Sorry, it is important clarification, thanks. In this case, in addition of Diclofenac 50 mg thrice a day, is recommended applied Hydrocortisone cream twice a day to improve your perineum discomfort. Please consult your local doctor for a prescription. I Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.If you do not have any clarifications, please don’t forget to evaluate my answer.I wish you good health.