What causes sweaty hands with imbalance,sickness and cough?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
Hello l sweat out of my head just doing 10 minites of work even in cool conditions after that my nerves in my upper torso shakes and I will be sick with a cough and over heat sleeping very tirerd . I also have bad rash on hand and arm been seeing drs for 2 .5 years with no results, joint pain in my legs, mind and eyes are foggy, lm a supervisor and with out that I sould have been fired becouse I can not fissicly work.thanks for listening XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Autonomic nervous system dysfunction Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. Your described symptoms suggestive of autonomic nervous system dysfunction(Dysautonomia). The autonomic nervous system is supposed to keep things running smoothly and in balance. It controls your heart rate, breathing, digestion, reactions to stress, temperature, balance, and sleep. Maintaining an adequate daily level of physical activity is probably the most important thing . Physical therapy and similar "alternative" treatments such as yoga, tai-chi, massage therapy, and stretching therapy have been reported to be helpful. I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care