What causes sweating on forehead,hairline and back of head while working?

Experiencing as I get dressed I get a hot feeling and have to sit down maybe turn on the fan and then I start to sweat a workaround my forehead and hairline and back of head. It takes a quite a while to cool down I Lso have these same symptoms when gardening,cleaning house And other activities. I have had my thyroid cherry ked and had my medication increased and had a stress test that turned out normal. I do tAke tramaDol for pain in my lower back when I walk. Other than that I take thyroid medication,cholesterol meds,eccentric and tramaDol.
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Spells Detailed Answer: I am sorry to note these episodic symptoms that are bothering you. It would be worth ruling out a rare condition called Pheochromocytoma. It often produces symptoms similar to the ones you are experiencing and sometimes even causes headache, chest pain, shortness of breath and a sensation of heart racing.The blood pressure can shoot up sharply but it can then go low too. A simple blood test called 'Plasma Fractionated Metanephrines' is quite useful in evaluating for this condition. Further, the next time you notice these symptoms, see if you can check your blood glucose level at that with a glucometer. If you feel unwell at that moment then it would be nice if another person near you can assist you with checking of the blood sugar with the monitor. A low blood sugar below 70 can often result in symptoms like these as well