What causes svere cramps and bleeding when suffering from endometreosis and PCOS?
User rating for this question
I have a history of endometreosis, pcos, and a small fibroid. I was bleeding brown for 6 wks then it stopped for 2 weeks. Today i have severe cramps and bleedin I have had cramps in the past and my dr gave me norco, ive taken 2 in the last 6 hours with no relief. Im now in so much pain im nauseated but i have no insurance, at what point should i go to the er.
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Kindly reply few questions. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. I can understand your present situation. Endometriosis means there is presence of endometrial (i.e uterine) gland and stroma outside the uterus. It can present with different symptoms, some patients have severe pain during menstruation or irregular menstruation or infertility problem or painful coitus ..etc. In your case, from your history it seems you are having irregular and painful mensturation: I need some more information to come to a conclusion: 1)Since when you are having this problem of painful periods? 2)How irregular your periods are? kindly mention its frequency and duration of bleeding? 3)Are you married and trying for baby? or do you have kids? 4)If you are sexually active, are you using any contraception? 5)Previously have you undergone PAP smear examination? 6)Have you undergone any previous ultrasound scans to diagnose endometriosis? If yes kindly attach me all the reports for evaluation. 7)Have you ever taken any hormonal treatment for the same symptoms before? 8)Have you undergone any surgeries before (including for the present symptom)? Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!
People also viewed
- What causes brownish bleeding abdominal cramping when sexually active
- What causes cramps when pregnant
- Suffering with pcos will it cause complications in conceiving
- Iron and potassium rich foods
- What causes scanty periods when on medication for pcos
- Insect bite red swollen very itchy warm touch
- Internal bleeding car accident
- What causes anal cramp with bleeding
- Ovaries are bulky and show small peripheral follicles central echogenic stroma
- Is 1000mg fish oil enough for arthritis
- Meaning bulky ovaries showing follicles in thick stroma
- Bulky ovaries with medium sized follicles
- Is benadryl safe to take while breastfeeding
- Micronor and unexplained bruising
- Bulky uterus with fundal intramural fibroid