What causes sudden weight loss,stomach upset,hair fall and weakness?

I am having sudden weight loss, upset stomach, hair fall, weakness. I am having my regular diet along with atleast 2 fruits a day. What could be a reason for this?
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 days later
Brief Answer: Get your thyroid tested again... Detailed Answer: Hi, Weight changes, hair fall, weakness and abdominal complaints may be related to thyroid hormone disturbances. I would order for repeating thyroid tests before looking for other causes. Visit your doctor as and when feasible and plan necessary tests. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards