What causes sudden pressure in head with feeling of dizziness?

On Nov. 13 and on Dec.13 and on XXXXXXX 1,2 3 and still going on.When i get from anywhere i get this like huge head rush to my brain, then it feels lier someone is pushing the inside of my head to the left but my head stays...then i cant walk properly because of the like disiness but its not a regular dizzy please help i cant stand it anymore!
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Postural hypotension Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. The most common possibility in your condition is postural hypotension. Cause of the low blood pressure/volume, when you get up, it takes time for the body to pump in blood into your brain, This leads to dizziness and vague imbalance and rush in your head. It can be confirmed by taking a BP in sitting posture and repeating it immediately on standing. The fall in BP can be demonstrated. For this reason you need to take plenty of water and if you are not hypertensive, then foods rich in salts should be good. While getting up, do it slowly until the symptoms resolve. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: What causes sudden pressure in head with feeling of dizziness? 1 hour later
Sorry to bother you again.....but my head is still off balance...when i get closer to getting up off a chair it starts right away and i need help walking...its not like vertigo(i had vertigo before) my head keeps on shifting and its always to the left (even if i look up sitting) it does it eyes wants to go to the left.. its been constent for the last 4 days please help me.....
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Postural Hypotension is still the first diagnosis Detailed Answer: Hello Postural hypotension is the still the first diagnosis. The other possibilities are vertigo or inner ear infection. You may try getting a CT scan of the head done.But still getting BO measure in sitting and immediately standing posture will convey a lot of information. Do drink of plenty of water and get up slow. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy