What causes sudden loss of body control with feeling of chill?

Question
Sir, A WEEK BACK MORNING I AM GOING FOR JOGGING/WALK IN GARDEN FOR 1 HOUR & COMING BACK TO MY RESIDENCE ON ROAD ALL OF A SUDDEN I CANT KEEP STEP A HEAD/WALK , INSTEAD OF GOING FRONT MY STEPS STARTED GOING TOWARDS BACK & I CANT STAND FALL ON ROAD ITSELF , PUBLIC ON ROAD HELPED ME STAND & SIT ON SIDE NEAR BY SHOPS & MY FULL BODY GOT COLD FOR A MINUTE AFTER WARDS MY WIFE PICKED UP ME IN RIKSHAW AFTER SOME ONE FROM PUBLIC CALLED FROM THIER MOBILE TO MY RESIDENCE.. AFTER 10 MINUTES I AM TOTALLY OK
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Did you loose consciousness? Detailed Answer: Hi, From what I understand, you had a fall probably following a series of events that occurred while returning back home. Did you loose consciousness after you fell? I would generally not be worried with such events. However in your case, at the age of 56 years with previous history of diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol issues, history of sudden onset fall with or without loss of consciousness should not be ignored. These symptoms look mild but it can be warning sign of future brain and heart ailment. I strongly recommend that you visit your primary doctor. You will need ECG +/- echocardiogram, a carotid artery doppler study and a brain scan as screening tests. I would also start you on aspirin or other antiplatelet drugs after the evaluation. Please consult your doctor and consider getting evaluated. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards

Follow-up: What causes sudden loss of body control with feeling of chill? 31 minutes later
I GOT CONSIOUSNESS BUT FULL BODY BECOME COLD & I GOT MOTION AFTER REACHING RESIDENCE CLEAN SWEEP NEVER DONE THAT MOTION IN MY LIFE STOMACH CLEAN

Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: You need evaluation.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Bowel movements after the episode was passed may or may not be related. However as I described earlier, I am slightly bothered with what happened in view of your age and previous medical complaints. Irrespective of whether you were consciousness or not, I would recommend that you get evaluated. Visit your local doctor and discuss about your problem. He/she will guide you through tests. Regards