What causes sudden loss of body balance?
User rating for this question
Sir, i have fall on road while walking all of sudden & after 2 minute ok , taken MRI & EECG OF BRAIN Result thier is a mild problem on brain & taking now medicine from Psychatrist . i gotgood sleep after taking medicine but morning off hours i got sleepy . now please advice i have to contact Neurologist or continue with Pshychatrist & take medicine He will call me every month & going on cahrging /changing medicine as per my consulatation thanks
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer: You should consult a Neurologist. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. I have noted your symptoms. Based on that, the diagnosis seems to be epilepsy. You should be on anti-epileptic drugs, which can be well advised by the neurologist. You do not have any behavioural or mental symptoms that require treatment with a psychiatrist. I hope my reply has helped you. I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information. Best wishes, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
People also viewed
- What causes sudden body tremors
- Kerosene in baby shampoo
- Can i take norco for degenerative disc disease ?
- Can i take dexpak taperpak for cerebral edema?
- Lactogen for 4 months old baby
- Lactogen for 7 months baby
- What would cause sudden body shaking
- What causes poor body balance
- Will zostrix neuropathy treat glossopyrosis ?
- Can i take namenda xr for presenile dementia ?
- What causes sudden bruising on body
- What causes sudden loss of body balance
- Movable lump in babys knee
- Can i take mirapex for willis ekbom disease ?
- Knee locking in babies