What causes sudden back pain?
User rating for this question
I am having a sudden back pain/strain from last three days - this is the first time I am having any such issue and for two days i didnt take any medicine - since it was quite uncomfortable i took a Ibprufen tablet once last night
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: continue to take Ibuprofen Detailed Answer: Hello, This seems like a strain on your back muscles. Since, this is the first time for such compliant, you can safely neglect it. However, please continue to take Ibuprofen thrice daily for at least 2 more days. This will take care of the pain. It is to be taken after food. Also, you can use topical sprays like Volini spray on your back for relief of pain as well. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- Morphine drip for back pain
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- Hcg drops and back pain
- What causes middle back pain
- Oxy elite pro and breast cancer
- Shadow breast sign of cancer?
- Upper back hurts when i drink liquid
- What causes bloating and back pain
- Costochondritis and breast implants
- What causes upper back pain
- Sharp back pain when i drink water
- What causes severe back pain
- Oxyelite pro and breast feeding
- Back pain when drinking milk
- What happens if you break a thermometer