What causes sudden acute abdominal pain?
User rating for this question
My daughter came home was great and suddenly she was on the bathroom floor in excruciating pain I. The center lof her lower abdomen. Should she just take Advil or is this cause for concern
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that you should immediately seek medical help . What ever you are telling points that your daughter is suffering from Acute Abdomen , so many conditions can lead to it like appendicitis , cholecystitis , renal stones etc. It will not be possible to give you a diagnosis because examination and investigations will be required for this . A USG abdomen is required urgently . You should take her to ER immediately . Take care. Dr. Shruti
People also viewed
- Is stomach pain, continuing a side effect of alprazolam?
- Smoking marijuana ear drainage
- Is stomach pain, continuingcough a side effect of sutent?
- Stomach pain upon sitting down
- Itching inside ears and drainage
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of delzicol?
- Wart drained on pubis
- Acute abdominal pain after eating
- What is acute abdominal pain
- What causes sudden acute abdominal pain
- Acute abdominal pain what could be the reason
- Causes of acute abdominal pain
- Is stomach and back pain a side effect of metronidazole?
- Is abdominal or stomach pain a side effect of asacol hd?
- Sinus drainage during pregnancy